As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for their retirement financial planning, people are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
At Barker and Jennings, Ballarat accountants, we can refer you to the best people to assist you with the establishment and ongoing accounting and investment advice. Our self managed superannuation fund provider can attend to all of the following for you.
- establishment of self managed superannuation funds
- completion of annual regulatory returns
- arranging annual superannuation audits
- advice concerning compliance matters
- advice concerning taxation benefits
- advice on employer obligations
At Barker and Jennings we provide a range of accounting services for business and individuals.