As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for their retirement financial planning, people are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
At Barker and Jennings, Ballarat accountants, we can help establish a superannuation fund and ensure the fund stays on the right side of the law and gives you a generous return.
Services we offer include:
- establishment of self managed superannuation funds
- completion of annual regulatory returns
- arranging annual superannuation audits
- advice concerning compliance matters
- advice concerning taxation benefits
- advice on employer obligations
At Barker and Jennings we provide a range of accounting services for business and individuals.