Taxation can be a major cost to your business. Ballarat accountants Barker and Jennings work in partnership with you to minimise your tax so you can achieve your key objectives.
Changes to Commonwealth and State tax laws have a major impact on your business and at Barker and Jennings we specialise in providing taxation advice to companies, partnerships, trusts, superannuation funds and individuals. We provide a comprehensive service in examining the implications of taxation policy so you are aware of any changes.
At Barker and Jennings we provide a complete service in the following areas:
- preparation of annual income tax returns for all entities
- preparation of activity statements and advice on payment of tax
- GST/FBT obligations
- advice on and implementation of tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- management of any ATO audits or disputes
- advice on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, FBT etc
Our key technical areas include:
- small business capital gains tax concessions
- property transactions
- ATO product rulings for managed investment schemes
- tax effective corporate restructuring
- inbound and outbound expatriates
At Barker and Jennings we provide our taxation expertise for a range of businesses and specialist industries including manufacturing, mining, aged care, winery and vineyard development projects, retirement villages, medical practitioners and property investment and development as well as individuals.